Friday 1 April 2011

Day 32

April!

Breakfast - Getting bored of same thing so asked Grace (our helper) to make Avocado Salsa.  Was OK to me but my husband is not really happy.  Basically needs salt...   had it with plain omelet and Pita bread.  Naughty yogurt today - lots of strawberry jam in it and i think this one is full fat!
Snack - Whoops already lunch time! Forgot to eat...
Lunch - Again naughty one as my colleague was buying lunch for everyone.  Boys were having HUGE burger.  Tempted but I have ordered "Rock Salted Wagyu Beef Skewers" - will remove salt...

Great meat ...  very small amount but it was perfect.  I would not need to have more than what I had.  I think it was about 100g   Salad already had dressing on it, which was annoying. Missing carb but I do not think I need to eat now..

well 5 min later I felt still bit hungry - having dragon fruits and blueberry now...

2 comments:

  1. Hit those snacks Mimi. Absolutely critical if you want to change your body's blueprint. Eat eat eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set up alarms so I remember to eat. I am getting better about it now but I found at work it was easy to get busy and forget. My computer pops up a little reminder and I never forget!

    ReplyDelete