Friday 8 April 2011

Day 39 - 8th April (Fri)

Got up very late - I am having 1 problem since I started PCP.  Bit embarrassed to say but I am getting up in the middle of the night to go to bathroom.  I never had sleeping problem and unless I drink a lot at night, I never used to get up in the middle of the night...    I believe it is lot to do cutting salt & having more higher water content food.

Breakfast - Yogurt, Brown toast, Omelet
Snack 1 - Kiwi grapes
Lunch - smoked salmon salad with pasta
Snack 2 - Mango
Dinner - had yogurt before going to gym.  then apple and boiled egg white at home

Happy Friday but no Champagne for me...

1 comment:

  1. Waking up once in the night is actually very natural. You're right, it's the high water content of all the fresh natural foods you're eating that's making it happen. Better than being oversalted!

    ReplyDelete