Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 57 - 26th April (Tue)

Sleepy, Tired & Hungry...

Breakfast - Yogurt, Omelet, half-pita bread...   It is 10:30 and I have just finished breakfast but already hungry.
Snack 1 - Grapes & Strawberry (11:00)  Egg white ( 12:00)
Lunch - Grilled salmon with dill, pasta, boiled green beans, Grilled courgette, Grilled baby red onion - Pretty good.  Herbs & spices can really help if you think your food is boring. (14:30)
Snack 2 - Kiwi, grapes (16:30) - I think I need to get other fruits...   something new
Dinner - Milk before gym, rest after...

Picked up lots of fish & meat so we will have nice lunch tomorrow...

2/3 of the sets and then 30 min StairMaster - rest of the sets at home as running out of time ...   Pistol squat is getting easy - I could not do even once on the 1st day...
Found resistance band in the gym - it is so much stronger than the one that I have at home. I could not do even 1 Davinci - If this is the one I was supposed be using, basically I haven't done any exercise in thees 57 days...   Is that why some guys who finished 90 days PCP got amazing body but I am no where near that ??

2 comments:

  1. How are your workouts going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to get a band that challenges you, otherwise you're just waving your arms around!

    ReplyDelete