Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day 50 - 19th April (Tue)

Breakfast - Cold milk with instant coffee on the car.  Mixed veg omelet (red, yellow & green pepper , onion, snow pea) Sour dough bread at 10:10.     Only been 30 min. but already hungry...
Snack 1 - just finished breakfast but soo hungry - having egg white...(11:35)   Grapes and Kiwi (13:00)
Lunch - Smoked salmon Pita sandwich, Prosciutto salad (14;00) - Finally feeling full...    Prosciutto is bit too salty...   My colleague is having pizza next to me...   I am not that big fan of pizza but they do really good one "Paisano's"   My husband is dreaming about their Stromboli... http://www.paisanos.com.hk/menu.html   Well. in 40 days we can have a slice...
Snack 2 - Mango - Mango is great ...  but that is why it has more calorie than other fruits, and that is why I haven't lost much weight compare to my husband...
Picked up HK magazine in the clubhouse - whole HK restaurant is talking about Easter brunch...  
Dinner - Really should have had yogurt before going to gym.  We got home 10 pm, it is too late to have dinner and snack..   Had milk, apple, egg white but didn't have veg snack...

No comments:

Post a Comment