Monday 18 April 2011

Day 47 - 16th April (Sat)

Busy day today - one of our best friend is moving back to London, so we have invited them for dinner. i.e. We will have proper food.  Well, I know this is against PCP but we really wanted to have good night with them... To make up the difference, I have skipped lunch and second snack, which might not be ideal but I knew I was going to have large dinner so ...

more than 10 guys were working to finish our house inside / outside so I have done the daily workout in the car park.  It was quite hot so I was really really struggling to do 16 min. skipping.

Dinner went all good except usual "too much food" problem - I have prepared 6 kinds of bite-size starter, very small pieces of pita bread (like 2cm x 2cm) with Hummus - one with chili powder on top, the other one pepper on, Chicken Mayo on celery stick, Salmon Mayo on Romaine Lettuce, Egg Mayo in cucumber cup, Chorizo with Feta cheese stuffed green olive, Prosciutto wrapped melon.  Not the healthiest but not bacon wrapped sausage...   2nd course is burger, main was Porterhouse steak, Pork chop.  Drinks - Champagne, White wine, Red wine.. Dessert - Cheesecake from Mandarin Oriental (they do really good one.  No biscuit bottom, just creamy cheese..)   I had 2-3 pieces of the snack, 1 burger (no cheese), 2 bites of the pork chop, 2 bites of the cheese cake.  Drinks - 3 glasses of Champagne, 2 glasses of White wine...

I was completely full & drunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment