Sunday 3 April 2011

Day 33

I was looking for Sat. breakfast - was thinking what to eat from yesterday..
chopped okura, myoga that my mum got for me from Japan (had no idea what is called in English but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myoga says myoga ginger) also chopped, hot white rice, katsuo-bushi (dried bonito flake) and raw egg - well it has to be fresh Japanese egg, which my mum also got for me but it is 2 weeks old so I tried to make Onsen Tamago (slightly cooked egg) , and Tororo Konbu (dried finely shredded seaweed)  Put all in a bowl and mix!   It was great.  I like to say please try but I know most of Gaijin does not like the texture...

It was very nice day in Hong Kong so we have decided to do hiking instead of skipping today. There is small trail takes up to monastery and further up hill, which is not easy at all as all up hill.  I gave up in the middle but walked 45 min. up hill so my exercise is done!

Had fruits snack before hiking but feeling very hungry after walk.  I had Japanese white rice (my weekend treat) and I have put broccoli, cauliflower, long green beans and snap pea, all pre-boiled, on a plate and put 1 egg in the middle and microwaved for 1 min. - Very nice!   (However, if I am having egg instead of my protein, should not have egg yolk... it was small egg... )

Strawberry & Kiwi for 2nd snack, Dinner is usual apple, banana, yogurt.  I need to think some interesting way to eat apple and banana.

Usual sets after "dinner" - fell asleep so I missed night snack again...

2 comments:

  1. I am loving blending yogurt, apple, banana and my egg white in a shake. It is probably the tastiest part of the PCP yet! I look forward to my shake every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great teishoku at Toshimaen niwa no yu this weekend - salmon, tamago yaki (a cheat!), rice with peppy tororo and wasabi, konbu on the side. They made the portions PCP for me too.

    ReplyDelete