Sunday 10 April 2011

Day 41 - 10th April (Sun)

Very lazy day - it is 4:30pm but I haven't done much except cooking and eating...

Breakfast - scramble egg sandwich, yogurt
Snack 1 - papaya & grapes
Lunch - Again foil wrapped cod (just need to put in oven 10 min or so depending the size of the fish) and asparagus (easy to cook & tasty so one of our favorite veg,)

Done sets & 1450 skips by myself as my husband was sleeping - he is so much skinnier now...   I see everyone saying that they are always tired & sleepy but I am actually feeling fine.  I do not get hungry as long as I eat what I am supposed to eat... 

Snack 2 - Papaya, Grapes
Dinner - usual apple, egg white , Yogurt...
Snack 3 - skipped as we only had lettuce and potato...  Did not feel like having just leaves, potato is bit too heavy as night snack..

No comments:

Post a Comment