Thursday 28 April 2011

Day 59 - 28th April (Thu)

I am happy as it is synthetic Friday! Bit hungry in the morning as I did not have my yogurt last night.  I will try and eat everything bit earlier today.

Breakfast - Yogurt before start working, Omelet and bread at 10:00

Just read Patrick's e-mail - I am spending too much time in between sets. And really taking longer rest. Plank is the only 1 thing I can do 60 sec then 15 sec rest then the next.  Other exercise, it is really difficult to do in 1 go... I have to push myself harder...

Snack 2 - egg white, grapes, strawberry (13:00)

4 comments:

  1. Synthetic Friday - Haha, I love that! Happy Golden week! I am finding it hard to keep my workouts short as well. I just get distracted too easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny... I am the opposite, I can do all sets with correct rest EXCEPT the planks. It takes me 15 seconds just to sit up right after collapsing on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, get the workout done quick and get back to your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you rest too long, then it's harder to get back into it. You'll figure it out! Be sure to tell us how you got on and GAMBARE!

    ReplyDelete