Thursday 14 April 2011

Day 45 - 14th April (Thu)

Feeling pretty tired... Had to drink milk before going to office. So no yogurt for me .....
Usually, I have yogurt at 7:45, then other breakfast at 10:00.   I have already had milk at 6:50 so I am having pita bread now...  (7:45)
Time to have my omelet..  (10:15)

Snack 1 - Strawberry, Pineapple, Egg white
Lunch - Smoked salmon and grilled chicken pita sandwich
Snack 2 - cannot remember what I had...
Dinner - Had to have dinner with client - 1 stick of Yakitori, 2 pcs of grilled chicken with miso, Edamame, grilled mushroom, grilled king prawn - all very small portion but I really can tell how much oil, salt & sugar they use !     Went home and did skipping and some other sets but started feeling very sick.  Thought I am too hungry so had 1 small yogurt and went back to do some more sit-ups..  I had to go to bathroom as I started feeling really sick...   Think my stomach could not digest the oily food...  Unbelievable as I used to love deep fried everything....  Gave up in the middle of lunge & went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment