Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 8

PCP food starts today!

I really do not have time to have breakfast at home - so had to pack everything. Seems quite a lot of food for breakfast.

Breakfast : I have prepared  - Brown bread roll sandwich filled with scrambled egg, yogurt, broccoli.   Scrambled egg is extremely boring... No salt, no butter, no full-fat cream!   I really did not feel like eating all at once so I had yogurt before market opens at 8am.  Had the rest around 10:30, as well as the first snack.
Lunch :  I choose smoked salmon as my protein.  Salmon is really oily fish so I do not think it is the best but I really could not think anything else yesterday...  So, smoked salmon sandwich and salad (just leaves...)  I miss blue cheese dressing but just had salad with balsamic vinegar.
Snack : Mango
Dinner : Still thinking what to have...   I have just finished exercise in gym and I guess I am eating dinner here..   Will see what they have...
Had salad With grilled salmon and chicken, tandori salmon with naan. Everything taste so good! Well, that means food was with lots of salt and oil. Really difficult to keep rule and eat out...

No comments:

Post a Comment