Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 12 - I have been lazy....

I have been very lazy, haven't dane day 9-11 Blog!

Saturday today, got up pretty early as Saturday.  8 or so.   I would have thought about Pain au Chocolat and coffee or Ramen noodle if I had few glasses or bottles of wine the night before.  But guess what, I really wanted to have yogurt this morning.

Cleaned fridge - bye bye to the big bottle of soy sauce, salt, cheese & etc...   Gave all to our helper & told her to move all to her fridge in her kitchen.   She asked me "you do not need salt?".   Now I know why my breakfast omelet was very good....  SALT!  I have told her not to put salt but she was using salt...  Anyways, good that I found out early enough.

Breakfast - made by myself but the amount of egg seems so much smaller than last 4 days....  I really think she was using 2 eggs...  

Lunch - had to go for shopping so went to SUBWAY - well, no more Spicy Italian (with salami)    Grilled chicken sandwich with brown bread, no oil, no sauce, no salt.  Sounds quite boring but not so bad.   By the way, can you believe there is more SUBWAY than McDonald's in the world??  I really cannot believe it. Definitely not in Hong Kong where there is McDonald's everywhere.  Let me think how many of them within walking distance from my office... 4!  Not sure about in Tokyo now but in Hong Kong, they can deliver food 24h, just by 1 phone call.  There must be some countries which has more SUBWAY than McDonald's, otherwise it does not make sense. Must be India.

1 comment:

  1. Still so interested in fast food joints? Well at least subway does some things which are reasonably PCP friendly, but you can put McDonalds out of your mind straight away though....even if they do do double quarter pounders with cheese and sausage mcmuffins and golden nuggets and....

    ReplyDelete