Monday 28 March 2011

Day 26

My husband was complaining about PCP life - especially food - so much last night.  He really wanted to have Steak, wine and sweets.  I actually do not have any problem with food, surprisingly...   Well, I guess I am still having low-fat but sweet yogurt in the morning so I do not have particular craving for sweets.  I know I should just have pain one but much better having a cookie.
It is our 6th wedding anniversary and we are allowed to have "indulgence" - and my husband is going mad - so we have decided to go to steakhouse for dinner.

I did not do any exercise on Friday night as my coughing & sneezing gone worse, so I did exercise of Day 25 in the morning and Day 26 before we go out.

Dinner -
1 glass of white wine - Did not really enjoy it.  Why did I like it so much before??  
Fresh mini-baguette with Truffle butter - FANTASTIC! 
1 bottle of red wine between 2 of us - I think I had a glass.  That was enough.
Rib-eye "cap" steak - Extremely expensive Rib-Eye - First piece was great, second was good, third was good but I think I had enough.
Asparagus - May be the best one.  I should buy better quality one to have it at home as well.
Mushroom - very nice with butter....
Potato Gratin - Very nice and I can have some more!
"Cookie Monster" Alaska - It was giant monster. Ice cream and cookie covered in melange

Yes, we have had way over 200-400 kcal indulgence allowance + usual meal.

Do I want to have same meal tomorrow?  No. Was it great meal? Yes, but I didn't need to eat that much and feeling very bad braking rule.
I hope my husband thought the same and his craving has gone now....

No comments:

Post a Comment