Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 29

Breakfast - Yogurt, Pasta Salad with boiled egg (bit boring)
Snack - Dragon Fruits, Strawberry & Blueberry
Lunch - Mongolian BBQ (basically mixed veg, brown rice, beef all mixed in 1 box - does not look nice.  Really miss Japanese Bento - lots of small food, nice colour in 1 box..   )

New menu....   Great thing is I get to have yogurt for dinner!  Somehow i go to so addicted to yogurt.  I am so happy to get up in the morning as I can have another yogurt.

Exercise - Plank is really hard.  I really cannot do 30 secs and 15 secs rest then another one .. Will do as much as I can but seriously my back hurts..

1 comment:

  1. I am thoroughly enjoying the yogurt as well. How are the workouts coming along? Are you noticing any changes in your body?

    ReplyDelete