Sunday 6 March 2011

Day 5

As I had friends from Tokyo this weekend (excuse, excuse...) so could not do any exercise.

Lunch : Dim sum at Li Garden (IFC) dumplings, fried rice ..  Hong Kong is amazing place - how could this restaurant gets Michelin 1 star???
Dinner : Hutong - definitely could have had more...
Drink : Living room at W - jelly WOW was fantastic. Lots of sugar and alcohol.. Well, 2nd drink was vodka and soda as I am a good girl ;-)

Found nice dress in CLUB MONACO, tried size 8.  Did not fit at all....   Meanwhile my friend bought dress size 00, which is smaller than 0..   That means I am at least 6 size larger than her.  Is that possible?  What happened to me?!  Well, only thing that I can say is many bottles of Champagne and wine, lots of great food really helped me grow my body.

W hotel has pool on 73rd floor of the building -Soooo nice!  In 3 month time, I will have better body so I can come back here!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great to have a goal like that in mind when doing this work. Make it a point to go back to that pool in a tiny tiny yellow polka dot bikini!! :)

    ReplyDelete