Monday 28 March 2011

Day 28

New week - still blowing nose every 10 min.!  Got to do 2 sessions tonight ...

Breakfast - Yogurt (Mixed half sweet one & plain one), Veg. omelet (leek, cabbage, pepper), Biscuit (DAR-VITA savory one but seems some veg oil in it, so I guess it is not allowed..  Much better than usual RYEVITA thing)
1st Snack - Mango (one great thing about Hong Kong.  Mango from Philippines are very cheap)
Lunch - Chicken pasta salad
Snack - Dragon Fruits and grapes
Dinner - Beef with mixed veg.

I had to do 2 session - well, was not so bad...

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mimiko - And good luck with double session tonight, espcially since you are not well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm Mango! I've been meaning to get some dried mango from the import shop - Philippine mangos are the best! Hope you feel better soon Mimiko. Take care, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimiko, I am super sick too. Just went to the doc's today. Now I am loaded with antibiotics, cough suppressants and decongestants. The whole thing is exhausting. However I did feel slightly better after working out... although it was slow and I had to sit down three times in between. Keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all!

    ReplyDelete