Thursday 17 March 2011

Day 17

My joint between shoulder and arm hurts...  

Our helper got new yogurt - is says low fat but looks like some sugar in.  A lot high in calorie...  that is the thing about leaving shopping to someone else... 

Breakfast - Veg stick (celery, carrot)  boiled asparagus  omelet toast yogurt
Snack - Grape Strawberry Blueberry
Lunch  - Pasta Salad (chicken with pepper & chili, lettuce, tomatoes, brown pasta)   Strange but I actually enjoyed having "no salt, no oil, no sauce" pasta...  I guess I am hungry so just happy to eat what I can eat...  I can really taste each ingredients - before I was just tasting dressing or sauce...
Dinner - grilled veggie salad at Starbucks ... Had to go to airport to pick my family up. Didn't use sauce or dressing in the container but still well salted. I know it is not the best but much better than chicken mushroom pie...

Started raining but still did 850 skips... 

1 comment:

  1. If that's all you can get your hands on just have a smaller portion.

    ReplyDelete