Monday 16 May 2011

Day 77 - 16th May (Mon)

Didn't do any sets yesterday - so have to do it today.  It actually fits better for me as weekday is "work day & work-out day"  Also so much temptation at home - books / TV etc....

Somehow I spent too much time in the gym - checked in at 19:30 and out 21:20 - and i haven't even taken shower...   Was on the StairMaster for 35 min so basically I have spent over 1h to do sets...   Really have to focus & get things done quickly.

Another bad thing was it was so late so we have decided to eat in the club.  I have ordered grilled sardine,, my husband ordered chicken.Thinking not enough veg. so ordered 1 salad as well between 2 of us - side veg. of  my fish was covered with oil & salt, Chicken came with mashed potato.  And really not easy to leave food behind as I am a pig...  Ended up finishing all, really full & feeling guilty !  Well, did not have after-workout-snack (yogurt) and of course no night snack after dinner, still I know it was much more than I should / could have....

No comments:

Post a Comment