Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 72 - 11th May (Wed)

Bit hungry in the morning so had milk on the way to the office.  It is 7:45 am and already tarted eating my today's carb - brown rice cakes.  It is dry so it has 70 kcal per 20g piece - that is 210 kcal!  Regular 60g of  cooked brown rice should not have that much.  May be I should not eat all...     that is what I thought but at 9:30, I have finished all... quite full.
Omelet with Okra - I really love okra.  Hope it hasn't too much calorie.  (10:00)
Snack 1 - Grapes & strawberry (avoiding mango these days as it has higher calorie) (11:00)
Lunch - Egg white as my protein as we did not have enough cooked one and could not be bothered to cook last night...   chopped veg (asparagus, mushroom, tomatoes, bell pepper) sauce with pasta. (14:00)

Somehow feeling hungry all day today...

Snack 2 - 190ml cup of yogurt & could not just have 130ml...  will reduce milk from my night snack.

1 comment: