Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 64 - 3rd May (Tue)

New food menu...  I got my dinner back but I am still not reached my goal - to be back where I was 6 years ago...  My "fat days" jeans is loose but I still cannot be back in my "slim days" dress collection... As my husband is still on Egg White dinner, may be I only have egg white as my dinner protein.  Also, I have to work out harder...

Breakfast - Yogurt (mixing sweet non-fat yogurt with low fat plain one) bread (1 slice of sour dough and 2 slices of brown bread)  Don't really feel like eating anything else now...  will have egg and veg later when my husband gets up.  (08:15)  Scrambled egg & eggplant + zucchini around 10 am
Snack - grapes & strawberry + egg white
 Lunch - meat sauce with brown rice - minced beef has been cooked separately so that I can weigh & discard any fat.  chopped mushroom, onion, parsley, basil all fried then add tin tomatoes.  Brown rice is so dry so add in the sauce. 
Snack 2 - yogurt before going to gym.

Workout - As I skipped the sets on Sunday, did some in the morning then finished with today's sets in the gym.  StairMaster for 30 min. instead of skipping.

New menu - I get to have lots of milk & yogurt  AND got my protein back for dinner!  My husband can have egg white only so may be I will have egg white as my protein for the dinner as well. (When I eat with him only!)

2 comments:

  1. I swear Mimiko, the key to getting slim is to EAT! I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete