Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 71 - 10th May (Tue)

Been very lazy - no blog for a week...   Was going to update yesterday but somehow I could put title but could not post anything... 

Breakfast - asparagus / mushroom omelet, pita bread, yogurt
Snack - grapes, strawberry, egg white
Lunch - pasta & meat sauce
snack 2 - Yogurt
After work out - yogurt
Dinner - bit cheating but we have moved to new menu from dinner. Cod fillet & green beans, okra, mushroom
Night snack - yogurt (could not eat fruits..)

I could not finish lunch carb yesterday but no problem today.  80g of cooked pasta and 80g of dry rye crispbread is prob different in terms of actual carb weight....

Pistol squats - think my knees are complaining after 20 min skipping yesterday.  Did regular squat instead.
Davinci - Failure ...   I am not good at this "Failure" thing.  As i think after 5 times  "Ah, I cannot do any more"...   Well, total 110 times and that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment