Monday 16 May 2011

Day 76 - 15th May (Sun)

Feeling so tired - may be because of 2 sets of skipping that I did yesterday.  Could not get out of the bed before noon...   Such a waste...  So late breakfast, late lunch, late dinner - half day & no exercise but still full meal...   not good!

Did 21 min. of skipping in the end as I know it would be really tough to catch up tomorrow....

My weight has not changed at all - well, I could back into some of "more recent" clothes but still not the ones from 5-6 years ago...   Long way to go but I put this weight over 6 years, it won't go in 2.5 month.  I have to accept that...

1 comment:

  1. My weight change has been minimal too, but I feel stronger. So I am guessing that the growth in muscle is tipping the scale, literally! I am sure that is the case here. Keep pushing through!

    ReplyDelete