Monday 2 May 2011

Day 63 - 2nd May (Mon)

Working today but very quiet as May Day everywhere and in between holidays in Japan...

Didn't have yogurt in the fridge - so having coffee with milk - more milk than coffee so Latte...
Snack - Kiwi & grapes  + egg white
Lunch - went out as my husband is taking a week off.  Not easy to follow PCP diet when you eat out...   Choose Thai restaurant and had papaya salad - no meat, no carb but I am sure lots of sugar in it...
Snack 2 - Iced Latte
Dinner - Apple.     Really did not feel like having yogurt or milk - really wanted to have carb (as I skipped at lunch time, I believe..  ) Very bad but had 70g of bread.

\Got very lazy and did not do sets... Still thought I really have to do cardio.  Skipping 16 min was surprisingly easy - I think I am used to it and 2h hike in the sun made me strong!

Holiday for 3 days so I can do 2 sets tomorrow...  

1 comment: